Customs Operations Agent Jr.
- File manifest documentation, flyers, guides, traceability of transmissions, monitoring of transmissions, among others, in order to comply with the customs legal obligation.
- Number the transmissions, cargo manifest and receipt of export merchandise, in the SAASA system in order to execute the initial data registration process for operations
- Send annex 6.7 flyers and inventory record and photo of poor condition by mail, for agreed services
- Functions requested by the immediate boss and that help the operation of the area
- Availability to work 48 hours per week in Callao
- Knowledge of customs issues (Not exclusive)